Undecorated Drawings - GMD GP30
See the GP30 Phases for phase descriptions.
- Radiator fans (bottom rim edge and upper rim clips)
- Truck shape and casting logos
- Revised radiator intakes - distinction between Phases 1a-1c2 vs. 1d-2b
- Revised rear headlight housing contour
- Corrected minor line glitch on latches on first engine room door
- Revised coupler pockets
- Corrected mismatched hood seams behind conductor's side inertial air intake
- Revised center radiator fan (changed to cap-top instead of open-top)
- Revised bottom hatches on hood ends
- Removed bottom hatch latch hooks on short hood
- Relocated front hood seam resulting in revised hood proportions
- Front section of hood lengthened and blower duct widened by 1"
- Gap from seam to middle hood doors narrowed by 0.75"
- Middle hood doors narrowed by 0.25"
- Increased height of walkway blower duct and bottom of hood doors
- Increased handrail thickness
- Revised radiator fans (48" fans)
- Removed pilot grabirons