Undecorated Drawings - ALCO RS-36
- Decreased height of cab sub-base doors
- Narrower cab side window
- Removed short hood doors (left side)
- All long hood components moved rearward (radiator fan by 1.75", radiator intakes by 1", hood doors and center hood section by 0.75")
- Cab moved rearward by 0.5" and lengthened by 0.5"
- Battery box and short hood side doors/grabirons moved rearward by 0.25"
- Side handrail stanchion spacing
- Cab sub-base door and hinge spacing
- Footboards and pilot plate
- Corrected too-short latch on hood door under air intake/intercooler (left side only)
- Hood roof panels, hinges and exhaust housing
- Removed extra bolt around radiator intakes
- Coupler cut lever and pilot end handrail