Painted Drawings - CBNS
The year under "Paint, date" indicates the date of the reference photo(s) used for the drawing.
|Number||Model||Paint, date||Notes||Last modified|
- Relocated front hood seam resulting in revised hood proportions
- Front section of hood lengthened by 1"
- Revised hood section under inertial air intake
- Gap from seam to middle hood doors shortened by 0.75"
- Middle hood doors shortened by 0.25"
- Increased height of bottom of hood doors
- Corrected seam at bottom corners of long hood
- Revised radiator intake grills and roof fan hatch
- Revised side handrail stanchions
- Increased handrail thickness
- Revised radiator and dynamic brake fan dimensions and spacing
- Fuel tank vent pipe (increased diameter, revised fittings)
- Air pipe vent valve (right rear under walkway)
- Sand lines (larger pipe diameter, revised hoses)
- Fuel tank height and gap from underframe
- Coupler cut lever and pilot details
- Corner handrail end plate / stairwell attachment points
- Changed cab door from recessed to surface-mounted
- Long hood end seams
*Accuracy legend for 1:55 drawings:
* * * 2007-2008 drawings (mostly accurate)
* * 2005-2007 drawings (generally accurate)
* 2000-2004 drawings (not dimensionally accurate)