Painted Drawings - CP
The year under "Paint, date" indicates the date of the reference photo(s) used for the drawing.
|Number||Model||Paint, date||Notes||Last modified|
|MLW C-424||Action Red|
- Truck casting logos
- Added missing end transoms to Type B trucks
- Revised rooftop dynamic brake vents
- Hood roof panels and hinges
- Redrawn cab face (revised dimensions and nose/roof contours)
- Cab sides moved rearward by 0.5"
- Front/rear hood ends moved inward by 0.25"
- Hood length reduced by 0.75" (length removed in 4 doors under exhaust stack)
- Coupler cut lever thickness and height
|GE AC4400CW||Candy apple red (Beaver)|
|GMD SD40-2F||Action Red|
- Increased handrail thickness
- Revised radiator fan dimensions and spacing
- Fuel tank vent pipe (increased diameter, revised fittings)
- Cab corners and sub-base doors
- Sand hoses
- Fuel tank height and gap from underframe