Painted Drawings - DWP
The year under "Paint, date" indicates the date of the reference photo(s) used for the drawing.
|Number||Model||Paint, date||Notes||Last modified|
- All long hood components moved rearward (radiator fan by 1.75", radiator intakes by 1", hood doors and center hood section by 0.75")
- Cab moved rearward by 0.5" and lengthened by 0.5"
- Battery box and short hood side doors/grabirons moved rearward by 0.25"
- Side handrail stanchion spacing
- Cab sub-base door and hinge spacing
- Pilot plate
- Corrected too-short latch on hood door under air intake/intercooler
- Hood roof panels, hinges and exhaust housing
- Coupler cut lever and pilot end handrail
- Relocated front hood seam resulting in revised hood proportions
- Front section of hood lengthened and blower duct widened by 1"
- Gap from seam to middle hood doors shortened by 0.75"
- Middle hood doors shortened by 0.25"
- Increased height of walkway blower duct and bottom of hood doors
- Corrected seam at bottom corners of long hood
- Revised radiator intake grills and roof fan hatch
- Revised exhaust stack
- Added missing grabiron ahead of right-side battery box
- Revised side handrail stanchions
- Increased handrail thickness
- Revised radiator fan dimensions and spacing
- Fuel tank vent pipe (increased diameter, revised fittings)
- Fuel tank height and gap from underframe
- Coupler cut lever and pilot details
- Corner handrail end plate / stairwell attachment points