Painted Drawings - LN
The year under "Paint, date" indicates the date of the reference photo(s) used for the drawing.
|Number||Model||Paint, date||Notes||Last modified|
|EMD SD40-2||Family Lines|
- Revised shades of yellow and red
- Relocated front hood seam resulting in revised hood proportions
- Front section of hood lengthened and blower duct widened by 1"
- Gap from seam to middle hood doors shortened by 0.75"
- Middle hood doors shortened by 0.25"
- Increased height of walkway blower duct and bottom of hood doors
- Corrected seam at bottom corners of long hood
- Revised roof fan hatch
- Revised radiator intake grillS
- Added missing bell
- Revised side handrail stanchions
- Increased handrail thickness
- Revised radiator and dynamic brake fan dimensions and spacing
- Fuel tank vent pipe (increased diameter, revised fittings)
- Air pipe vent valve (left front under walkway)
- Sand lines (larger pipe diameter, revised hoses)
- Adjusted height of center hinge of engine room doors
- Added missing line segment in traction motor cables above fuel filler
- Fuel tank height and gap from underframe
- Coupler cut lever and pilot details
- Corner handrail end plate / stairwell attachment points
- Revised ribs on blower duct
- Horn manifold and back cap dimensions